I was 9-months on Sept. 17th. Hard to believe! I am growing and changing like crazy these days. I crawl around everywhere, often times racing Maddie. I love to wave bye-bye, sometimes to myself. I'm getting better at feeding myself yummy foods. I think it's very funny (often giggling out loud) to hold out my hand and give Maddie food and have her lick my hand or drop things on the floor - we're becoming even better friends. September has flown by and we're entering fall here in Denver - leaves are changing and it's beautiful.
Football is in full effect despite the Irish being a little scary at moments. A little improvement over last year so far and that's all we can ask for at this time.
I've figured out how to crawl under my exersaucer.


Enough fun for now, I want out of here.
No comments:
Post a Comment